Game Day/Promotion Intern
[Sports Management Majors/Other]
(5+ positions)(afternoon 4-close)
In a largely part-time role, the Promotional/Game Day Interns will assist the full-time staff and interns while also having specific game-night duties assigned to them. These may be rotated to some degree among these interns:
- Ticketing/Box Office – Will work with the Accounting Intern in charge of the Box Office with all walk-up ticket sales and Will Call ticketing, as well as helping keep seating inventory for season tickets, game day tickets and group outings and distribution of tickets.
- Promo Team – Will work with the Stadium/Baseball Operations Intern with all on-field promotions and overall in-game atmosphere, including finding fans for mid-inning games and selling raffle tickets.
- Ticket Taker – Will welcome all fans inside the gates of Fabacher Field while accumulating all tickets to assist the Accounting Intern with keeping accurate game attendance records.
- Photography – Will be in charge of all official photos taken for the team. Intern will take photos of all group outings, suites, birthday parties, fans, entertainment acts, promotions, player action shots, etc. Experience with Adobe Photoshop and prior sports photography experience is a plus.
- Music – Will be in charge of all music (pre-, mid-, post-game) during Cane Cutters home games. Intern must be available for all home games and also any playoff games. Must be able to multitask and coordinate music/sound effects with Media Relations Intern (PA announcer). Baseball knowledge is preferred.